Welcome to the Wellness Community!
Welcome to the Wellness Community! We are thrilled you are here and hope that this will be a space where you can fill in gaps in your wellbeing that may be holding you back from living your best life. We are eager to connect with you, hear your story and set you on a path toward becoming the person you were created to be!
Our well-being is made up of the following aspects:
1. Physical: Our physical health is impacted by our habits and lifestyle choices. We can be in a state of “dis-ease” when we are not properly caring for the body we have been given. Although it can be hard, with tools, consistency and support we can learn healthy lifestyle habits that can lead to a life of vitality.
2. Emotional and Psychological: How we think and feel about ourselves and the world around us, the ways we respond to our circumstances, and our mindset (which plays a large part in our actions that move us either closer or further from who we were created to be).
3. Social: Your ability to communicate and form meaningful relationships with others. Social wellbeing allows you to have a strong sense of identity, self-worth and belonging because you are appreciated for exactly who you are, while not feeling the need to conform or “fit in.”
4. Spiritual: Our connection to our inner self, nature or a higher power that enables us to find true meaning and purpose for our lives. We also can identify reasons for trials or trauma in our lives when parts of our story can be used for good or to help another.
5. Intellectual: Intellectual well-being allows us to expand our knowledge and skills to experience success in life while using our own unique gifts. Our brain is capable of developing new neuropathways which allows us to continue growing, despite mistakes and failures.
6. Economic: We are in a state of economic well-being when we have the ability to meet our basic needs, feel a sense of security, or have the ability to give back due to an abundance.
Great news! You will have the opportunity to work on ALL of these areas of your wellbeing here! There are professionals with special skills in positive psychology, health and fitness, faith, and finance. Sometimes we feel we are at rock bottom and don’t know where to start. I personally raised my hand for help in my physical health in 2018 and quickly lost weight and inflammation, gained confidence and energy and then I could focus on other aspects of my wellbeing because I felt so much better! It changed everything and I felt like a new woman within 12 weeks (you can read more about my health transformation in my bio).
There is so much power in a like-minded community that lives life out loud. That is what has driven me to create even more virtual communities like this because I feel that true healing happens in community. We realize we are not alone in our struggles and can leave our shame at the door. It is refreshing to know I’m not the only person who battles sugar addiction, emotional eating, and disorganization. We are all perfectly imperfect beings, striving for better.
In this community, members will have the opportunity to share vulnerable stories and experiences either publicly or anonymously. The content is heavily moderated and we will strive to keep this an uplifting and supportive use of social media. No cyber-bullying will be tolerated. This is not a place to argue about our differences of opinion. Rather, it is a place where we can feel a sense of unity as human beings who have similar fears, doubts, stressors, and obstacles. Here we are choosing to better ourselves while supporting others on the journey with us. I hope you will feel a sense of belonging and connection here by being your beautiful, authentic self.
To get the most out of your experience in this community, you are encouraged to turn your notifications on so that you are informed of new content or announcements. Please engage in the content so that we can learn and grow together. As you complete the experiences, read discussions, blogs, or take part in learning modules, you may wish to connect with a particular coach or member. The beautiful thing about this community is that many people can pour into you along your journey toward optimal wellbeing, while allowing you to identify your perfect coach if you desire a more personal program. Send a friend request to those you find a connection with.
Wishing you an abundance of blessings as you strive toward becoming your best self!
137 members in the Community
6 Convene Private Memberships
6 Convene Premier Memberships